Join, Dr. Heidi Hayes Jacobs, on Thursday, May 16 for a webinar I'm presenting in conjunction with School Improvement Network where I'll share best practices for examining student work in strategic grouping patterns in order to inform and improve curriculum and teaching approaches. The focus will be particularly on assessments aligned to the Common Core.
- Approaches to evaluating student learning and using evaluation results to improve student performance
- Strategies for strategic grouping of staff to respond to student work
- Methods for unpacking assessments
- Collaborative inquiry protocols for reviewing work
- Examples of revision methods for improving maps
This webinar is free and open to all who register.
Revising Curriculum and Teaching:
The Purpose of Common Core-Aligned Assessments
Presented by Dr. Heidi Hayes Jacobs
Thursday, May 16
3:00 PM EDT | 2:00 PM CDT | 1:00 PM MDT | 12:00 PM PDT
(Please note the later time)