Monday, February 14, 2011

Library Lover's Month - Oh yes, and Valentine's Day!










My love speaks volumes; We're like book-ends; You're the best chapter in my life; We're bound for each other; Read rose for you . . . ----
Okay, I will stop for now ---- Did you know that February is Library Lovers' Month ---- Library Lovers' Month is a month-long celebration of school, public, and private libraries of all types. This is a time for everyone, especially library support groups, to recognize the value of libraries and to work to assure that the Nation's libraries will continue to serve. You can tell a book by its lover; I have stacks & stacks of love for you; You're high on my shelf; Finding you was overdue! I promise, I am done with the tacky quotes (at least for this Library Lovers' Month)!

Oh, and by the way HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! ~ SERC Library Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment