Some of the topics and presenters are:
- What is a Whole Child education - Sean Slade, director of Whole Child Programs, ASCD
- Whole Child around the world - panelists from Singapore, Australia, Finland, France & Canada
- A Whole Child approach to education and the Common Core State Standards - Griffin & Mercado, ASCD
- Engaging the Whole Child: The missing piece in the PD puzzle - Bob Sullo, William Glasser Institute
- Healthy school communities mentor site: Iroquois Ridge High School - faculty
- Dignity for all: Safeguarding LBGT students - Peter DeWitt, principal Poestenkill Elementary in New York
- FitLit: Connecticut fitness and literacy - Michael Opitz, University of Northern Colorado
- MANY MORE SESSIONS!
This conference will be archived on the ASCD website for viewing by registered participants.