Personalized and Blended Learning Success: 25 Tips From Experienced Educators
In this webinar, a panel of experts will share their experiences, successes, and lessons learned from implementing online and blended-learning programs to personalize learning for each student. From how to choose curriculum and technology, to training of teachers and administration, to what outcomes to expect, our panel of experts has seen it all and are excited to share their experiences.
Topics will include:
- Setting goals and strategy: which student populations to target and why
- Critical importance of early alignment and communications
- Planning the program: what you must get right to sustain success
- Implementation and onboarding tips
- Key measurements and how to define quality in personalized learning
Guests:Mary Fluharty, online learning coordinator, Alexandria City school district, Va.
Heather Hiebsch, principal, Poudre School District Global Academy K-12, Fort Collins, Colo.
Bryan Wood, principal, D9 Online, Jackson County school district, Eagle Point, Ore.
This webinar will be moderated by Bruce Lovett, vice president of institutional marketing, K12.
Registernow for this free live webinar.