Monday, July 14, 2014

New catalog URL!



First, I wish to apologize ------ it is 4:30 pm when I started this post and 4:45 pm when I finally posted this post and I am just posting the new URL for our Catalog!!!!!   Sorry, we just had more to do to set up and it took “a little longer --- LOL” than I anticipated.  The old URL will only continue to work for until October, so we are encouraging patrons to learn something new this summer! 

I want to take the time to THANK Diana for allowing me to "bounce" direct questions, non-direct questions, mumblings, thinking out loud, and tracking down "stuff" for me!  I could not have gotten this far without her help!

Here is the URL to the new catalog:  http://serc-verso.auto-graphics.com/MVC/.  
You can login using your barcode and password using the login link in the upper right corner on the page.

In the next few weeks we will be changing over all of our patron computers and all the hotlink points from the SERC Library website to the new version of the Catalog.

If you have any questions, please call and we will help you out ----- we can learn together!  

Thanks,
Donna-Lee
Library Systems Administrator

No comments:

Post a Comment