Monday, July 9, 2012

48 Summer Sites for Children and Teachers!

Okay, no I did not put this list together, I saw the posting on Edutopia and then again on SmartBrief on EdTech---- and now I am passing it along to you!

Sounds like some interesting sites that Keith Ferrell has found, to drop a few site names, Magic Tree House, Toporopa, ReadWriteThink Printing Press, Spell with Flickr, Freeology, Tagxedo, Learn Your Tables, Cool Math, Science Bob, Animal Diversity Web, NeoK12, CELLSAlive!, Catch the Science Bug, and the list goes on and on ...... and no ---   I did not link these sites because, I WANT YOU TO CHECK OUT THE POST at http://www.edutopia.org/blog/48-summer-websites-kids-teachers-keith-ferrell


If it is hot and the kids have to stay indoors, at least give them some good sites to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment