Keep Students Moving to Boost LearningTo support you as the new school year begins, we've developed a Back to School website full of resources for teachers, administrators, professors, future professionals and parents, including:
- A brand new Physical Education Program Checklist
- Everything you need to develop a Comprehensive School Physical Activity Program in your school
- Free podcasts on health and physical education topics
- A Justification Toolkit to help make your case for attending the National Convention & Expo
- Free webinars with innovative ideas and tried-and-true teaching strategies
- The newly designed Legislative Action Center
- And so much more!
"50 Million Strong by 2029" is SHAPE America's national initiative to ensure that all of America's students benefit from the skills, knowledge and opportunities to enjoy healthy, meaningful physical activity.
Let's join together to enhance health and physical education programs...and provide opportunities for students to meet the recommended 60 minutes of daily physical activity before, during and after school.
You supply the daily commitment and enthusiasm; we'll provide the tools and resources.
Say "Count Me In" today and receive a free digital Scope & Sequence Chart. This chart:
- Supports the National Standards and grade-level outcomes for K-12 physical education
- Provides educators with an evaluation scale for K-12 students
- Provides guidance for developing lesson plans for K-12 physical education